You will find contact details in the imprint.
House Rules for Villa Malagueñas, Villa Zonzamas and Villa Garajonay - as per 27.11.2017
Dear guests, our villas shall be your second home. We want you to enjoy and relax. We paid a lot of attention to all details in the villa so that you will hopefully find everything you need for your stay. Furthermore we have defined a set of rules that you will hopefully have a lot of understanding for as it will support a great stay for you and all the other guests.
1. Kitchen: Should you miss anything in terms of kitchen supply or in case you need help, please don't hesitate to speaking to us. All things in the villa or on the balcony/terrasse or around can and shall be used by our guests. Please be cautious with everything , the furniture and the inventory and handle everything with care. Please also take care that all people that you grant access to the villa comply with the rules and behave accordingly. Please handle especially the kitchen supply with care. Given that nobody likes dirty kitchens, please only deposit dishes, table- and kitchenware to the cabinets when they are clean and dry. Pleas don't place any hot elements to the tables without a cover. When you cut things on the table or worktop, please always use a cover, too. Please leave ovens and microwave etc as clean as possible.
2. Damages: no-one intentionally damages things, it can always happen that somethings breaks. We'd be happy if you let us know if it happened so that we're not suprised after you left. Our guests are obviously liable for damages maximum to the re-buy price. That the one or the otters dish breaks is normal and will obviously not be charged to you. Please do not re-buy the damaged things yourself, we will take care of it as you shall enjoy your holiday and every single minute of it - for most of the dishes we have spare parts as well.
3. Ventilation: To avoid mold, we'd ask you to sufficiently ventilalte the rooms, at least once a Day for 5-10 minutes especially after taking a shower.
4. Caution: We ask our guests to treat the rental property with care and to ensure that fellow travelers, relatives and any visitors comply with the rental conditions. The entrance door should always be closed and closed by key when leaving the house. Similarly, all windows when leaving the apartment are too close to prevent possible damage due to weather or burglary. We kindly ask you to handle the resources of water and electricity with care.
5. Waste: The waste is disposed of as residual waste, glass, paper and packaging separately in the designated container. In the bathroom, please only use garbage pails and cosmetic pots with garbage bags and dispose of them in the residual waste container. The kitchen sink, toilets, sinks and showers should not be thrown or spilled into any waste, scraps of food, harmful liquids or the like. Avoid anything that can lead to clogging of the pipes (no toiletries in the toilet).
6. Cleaning: If you ever happen to a mishap (extreme dirt, liquids on the floor or work surfaces, etc.), we ask you to eliminate this immediately. We ask you to leave the apartment on departure broom clean and give all used dishes clean again in the closets. If something unusual happens, please contact us immediately. The final cleaning will be done for you. If you need intermediate cleaning, please contact us, we will organize it.
7. Rest periods: In the spirit of a good neighborhood, we ask you to observe public rest periods such as lunch, night and Sunday rest. Also in the apartment itself should be kept out of consideration between 22:00 and 7:00 clock rest.
8. Internet/WLAN: In the villas a wireless Internet connection (WLAN) is available. Please ask us for the access code. You can use the Internet with your own WLAN-enabled device (notebook, PDA, smartphone, etc.) as the WLAN connection is free of charge for the renter. You use the Internet at your own risk, the landlord excludes any liability in connection with the internet use of the tenant. For the use of Internet access via WLAN, the WLAN user rules must also be taken into account. Please understand, however, that we must protect ourselves against misuse by signing a signature on your part.
9. Smoking/safety : Smoking is not allowed in the holiday homes. Please leave the cottages for smoking. For the purpose of fire protection, we ask you to give up on open fire in the house in general. The use of doors to the outside, which could serve as an escape route, must not be restricted or obstructed.
10. Pets: Animals or pets are not allowed in the villas.
11. Parking: You can park your car directly in front of the holiday homes, other public parking spaces are located in the immediate vicinity. Attention: areas marked with yellow or blue lines must not be parked under Spanish law. As far as you are provided with a parking space, this does not constitute a custody agreement. In case of loss or damage on the property parked or ranked vehicles and their contents, the landlord is not liable.
12. Pool: The use of the pool is at your own risk and only by persons who are sufficiently capable of swimming. Minors are not allowed to use the pool at any time without the supervision of responsible adults. The pool should be used with all due care. There is a risk of slipping in and around the pool, so wear appropriate footwear.
13. Right to entry: For immediately necessary repairs, it may be essential that the landlord must enter the apartment without the knowledge of the guest. Here we ask for your understanding.
14. Keys: Please never leave the keys out of your hands. A loss of the key is to be reported immediately and the guest is liable up to the amount of the replacement cost, about 200 EUR.
15. Liabilities: The landlord is not liable for valuables of the guest (s).
16. Getting there/Leaving: The time of entering the villa is according to our agreement. On the day of departure, we kindly ask our guests to vacate the apartment / holiday house by 11:00 am at the latest. Should a later departure be necessary for you, please contact us, we will try to make that possible. Upon your departure, the cottages should look the way you found them. By booking the apartment, we assume that the house rules will be recognized.
Many thanks for your attention. We'd Iike to wish you a great time there, a lot of fun, relaxation and wellbeing.
For any other question, please don't heritage to contacting us.
Important information: These rules were translated with Google translation from German. In case of legal disputes then the German version shall apply.